6th graders - Cooking time! (6)

Hello Hello! How are you? These are the LAST homework of the unit and we are going to review everything. Are you ready?

¡Hola Hola! ¿Cómo estáis? Estos son los últimos deberes de la unidad y vamos a repasar todo lo aprendido. ¿Estáis preparados?

LET'S GO!



And now... let's continue!
Your task for today is to record a video/audio using: There are/is/aren't/isn't enough _____ / there is TOO MUCH / There are TOO many/ o THERE is/are ENOUGH. I write you and exampplewith this structure:

Y ahora... ¡continuemos!
Vuestra tarea para hoy es grabar un video/audio utilizando: There are/is/aren't/isn't enough _____ / there is TOO MUCH / There are TOO many/ o THERE is/are ENOUGH... Os dejo como mi ejemplo la siguiente estructura: 

Hello!
My name is ________________
My favourite recipe is ______________. I have got ______ eggs, but there aren't enough. I need ____ eggs.
I have got _______ cups of flour. I have enough flour. Moreover, I have got ______ of yeast. I have got too much yeast.
Finally, I have got _________ sugar, but there isn't enough. I need __________ sugar.
Bye Bye!


Aquí tenéis mi ejemplo (en audio y escrito)
Hello! My name is María
My favourite recipe is chocolate cokies. I have got 2 eggs but there aren't enough. I need 3 eggs. I have got 2 cups of flour. I have enough flour. Moreover, I have got 10 grams of yeast. I have too much yeast. Finally, I have got 30 gramsof sugar. but there isn't enough. I need 40 grams of sugar.
Bye Bye!





Como sé que me lo vais a preguntar, este vídeo lo he hecho con VOKI APP, que podéis descargarla en vuestras tables/teléfonos.

Don't forget to sent it to me to martinez_marbola@gva.es

Comments

Popular Posts