4th graders - Let's see a film (6)

Hello Hello! How are you? These are the LAST homework of the unit and we are going to review everything. Are you ready?

¡Hola Hola! ¿Cómo estáis? Estos son los últimos deberes de la unidad y vamos a repasar todo lo aprendido. ¿Estáis preparados?

LET'S GO!




And now... let's continue!
Your task for today is to record a video/audio like my example with this structure
Y ahora... ¡continuemos!
Vuestra tarea para hoy es grabar un video/audio como mi ejemplo con la siguiente estructura: 

Hello!
My name is ________________
My favourite film is ____________________ It is a ____________________.
I like this film because it is (fun/energetic/wonderful).
This is ____________. It is my favourite actor/actress)
Bye bye!


Aquí tenéis mi ejemplo (en audio y escrito)
Hello!
My name is María
My favourite film is Captain America. It is a science fiction film.
I like this film because is wonderful.
This is Thor. It is my favourite actor.
Bye bye!


Como sé que me lo vais a preguntar, este vídeo lo he hecho con VOKI APP, que podéis descargarla en vuestras tables/teléfonos.

Don't forget to sent it to me to martinez_marbola@gva.es

Comments

Popular Posts